DUI Attorney in Red Bluff, California
Red Bluff, CA DUI Defense Attorney
The State of California has strict DUI laws, and the penalties can be severe. The consequences of a DUI arrest vary from case to case. We will be able to explain how those consequences apply to your individual case such as:
• Contingent license programs that allow you to use your vehicle to get to and from work following a DMV suspension of your license
• The different actions taken between the Courts and California's DMV licensing department when someone is arrested for driving with a BAC of .08 or higher
• Laws for underage drivers arrested for DUI
• The different consequences for those arrested with BAC limits over .08 and .15
• Thousands of dollars in fines
• Imprisonment for up to six months
• A 90-day license restriction
• An alcohol treatment program
• Loss of your driver’s license
• An interlock breath device installed in your car
Dealing with California's DMV can be frustrating and time consuming. We can handle the process for you from scheduling the hearing to representing you at a DMV suspension hearing. Your future is at stake. Make sure it remains bright when you hire our law office. Call us today at (530) 319-5642 for a free initial consultation.
Why Should You Choose the Law Office of Leo G. Barone, Jr.?
You have your choice of criminal defense attorneys in Red Bluff, California. So why should you rely on our law office over the rest? Our lawyers have over 18 years of experience in criminal defense, so there’s not much that we haven’t seen. Call us today to achieve the best possible result in your case.
Leo Barone has a long track record of helping individuals like you face their DUI charges. He will guide toward your best available solution.