Drug Possession Attorney in Red Bluff, California
Take Charge of Your Future in Red Bluff, CA
Have you been charged with drug possession? Don’t panic. Instead, call our experienced criminal defense attorney right here in Red Bluff. The Law Office of Leo G. Barone, Jr. has over 18 years of experience in criminal defense, so you can feel confident when you work with us.
It’s Possible to Get Your Drug Possession Charges Dropped
There are more than a few ways that your drug possession arrest could’ve been mishandled by police. In order to investigate your case, our lawyer will ask you a few questions first, such as:
• Did the officer conduct an unlawful search and seizure?
• Did the drugs belong to someone else?
• Was the marijuana medically recommended?
• Were the results of the crime lab analysis inconclusive?
• Are there any drugs missing from those that were seized?
• Were you entrapped by the police officer? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” that’s a good start for developing a solid case.
Don't make the mistake of assuming your life is over or that your case is already lost. Being charged does not automatically equal a conviction. Having a knowledgeable, skilled drug possession attorney in your corner can help put you in the best possible position for your case. No matter how complicated your situation is or how badly you think it may affect your life, you can still fight for your future. Don't give up. The Law Office of Leo G. Barone, Jr. will work with you to help find a solution. If you are facing drug possession charges in the Red Bluff, California area and you are in need of legal representation, call the Law Office of Leo G. Barone, Jr. at (530) 319-5642 today to schedule your free consultation.